Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Volvo Bus in bangalore

Hmmm...I went to my sis home in the weekend and I decided to catch a bus in early morning in order to avoid traffic and also the crowd in bus. But as usual, I couldn't make it by 7 and finally got ready by 8:30 and reached the bus stand along with my brother with lappy in hand and were waiting for the bus. We found that the buses were so much crowded, I just got fear and thought of going a little bit late or hire an auto. Fortunately like a oasis in desert, we found volvo bus.. And I thought it is not a local bus. And I found it like a vehicle for royal family(Like rath of a king). I was just looking at it and lost in my thoughts. Then my brother told me to get into the bus, I felt happy when I came to know that it is going to the place where I wan go. I asked the conductor for the timings of bus in evening to make sure that whether I can go back in the same bus ( Am I expecting more?? :) )and felt happy when I came to know that the bus is available for every half and hour.

Now about the bus, it was too cool and spacious. It is 2 X 2 seater and the seats are very spacious and comfortable. The bus is air conditioned and FM 91 Radio city makes ur mind too cool and the whole environment is just like a heaven.. :) After having an experience of bus and auto, I felt buses are more comfortable than autos as there is not tht much pollution in bus compared to autos. But the only problem with the buses were that they were carrying many people than they can..:) I mean it was very crowded. So, After these experiences, Volvo buses made me to feel happy and don't need to fear to go and come back from sis's home.
Hope volvo buses should be available so frequently that one just don't need to waste time in waiting for bus..
The other thing is that when I sat in bus, so many people passing by looking at the bus resembled me people in town or villages looking at airplanes in olden days.

The only thing that is itching my mind is that will these volvo buses sustain for long. I am just thinking because I found so many empty seats and mostly people don't prefer to spend money for buses that much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've been in Bangalore for the past 3 years.And it is a big relief that Bangalore Transport Authority has deployed Volvo buses for the commuters in Bangalore.

Compared to other buses and autos, the advantage of travelling in Volvo bus is very comfortable,time saver,and affordable charges too.The bus is neat and clean, and you can travel with the descent crowd, with less noise and pollution.Instead of paying extra money for the rickshaw guys and arguing with them, the rates are reasonable and travelling is safe and comfortable in Volvo buses.

Also i appreciate the bus drivers and the conductors because they are well behaved and they have a welcoming smile.

Thanks to the Bangalore Transport for providing us with such a beautiful transport.

Regards,
Manisha