Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Riya Rocks

Hmm..Couldn't control myself writing a blog about Riya till some free time..:)
People were working day and night to make Riya Beta Release to happen. Finally, Riya beta release happened yesterday.
I can see many people tagging their photos and their names in public photos and I can see that the location page covered with full of Riya Icons.. :) That's nice to see and I am very happy that I am in the team of such great people. I can see the happiness in every one who ever worked on it for the success of Riya.

Hope to see more features and waiting for the same (victorious)smile to be seen in my face too..;)

I'll write in detail later at some leisure time..:) yaa.. Jayaji, I know that I have to write about Life too which was still pending.. ;)

1 comment:

Rupesh Mehta said...

Good to see you ppl rocking. Keep going ahead. All The Best :)