Friday, March 17, 2006

silly stupid doubt

I got a silly doubt when I was doing something in home. I donno which background thread popped up.. I got some message "puttuta gittuta korake(In telugu)" (Every person who born will die). So, I was thinking that yeah it is easy to tell. if there is some limit like a person dies at this age then no one fear". But later, I thought "no. if a person comes to know his death date then he can't enjoy life and also bad people will start doing anything as they know that they won't die anyway for any reason"..
so suddenly it reminded me the beauty of dynamic linking over static linking...

Don't ask me why and what?? I donno myself..

5 comments:

Nishit said...

Hey I didn't know you too write a blog. You write good. Now that I know, I'll visit regularly...

Pallavi Palleti said...

Thanks..:)

Nishit said...

Google search reveals to me Sivasamudram and Shivanasamudram both are same.. are they different? if yes, where is Sivasamudram?

Anonymous said...

wow! what a correlation between life and programming. My oh my! u r talkin like a true Comp. Engineer :)

Unknown said...

reminds me...

Live Life like today is the last day !!

Life is what called 'Be lived' and to be believed!!

keep living and be alive!!!