Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chat With B.Tech friend

I had a chat with my B.Tech friend few days back. I was just wondering how her life has changed. One thing that I can remember from her previous talk was "I wouldn't hav wasted my valuable time in B.Tech. Otherwise, I won't be in this situation right now."
True.. What ever she said is true. I am very fortunate that I got a very good guidance from my brother and father. If my brother hasn't guided me in proper way, I don't know where I was now.
My friend has 2 1/2 year gap now after her graduation. She hasn't applied for any jobs till now for some personal reasons. now she utterly needs a job. and the main thing is she needs a mental support. I told her to not to think about results but try for the job very hardly then one can reach their goal. Thinking about past in the present doesn't give you anything other than loosing future too. And one shouldn't say that they can't while trying for something. I can understand her situation. But I can't just show my sympathies towards her and leave the matter there itself. Here I remember one of my B.Tech friend who used to say "I don't like sympathies. What will I get from there?? other than loosing my own confidence at me!!!.". So, I told her to not to worry much and think about her future.

Hope everything goes fine at her end.
"Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey pls tell put up few more tips which can avoid sleep...some other heathy food