Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Shanti Pooja

This word I got from Rohan once. I used to use this everytime to everyone who ever say that things are not going fine at their end. Yesterday, unfortunately I had to use this word for myself for the things happened to me..:) one example that happened is, that I got a mail from one of my friend saying that we can try the link "mygiftresource.com". I became the victim of this link where I mistakenly selected friends from my address book. That's it.. It spammed each and everyone in my contact list. :) now it is my turn to receive mails from everyone. So, finally I decided to write an apology mail to everyone for my mistake. :)
PS: Moral of the story is "Be cautious while clicking any link in web. Because, if it is doing harm to urself only then it is fine. But it should not harm any other one just because they are in your contact list".. How it sounds..:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi , iam from dubai ,

i need friends to keep me awaake .

mail me at sndubai@gmail.com