Monday, February 06, 2006

where am I going?? Sometimes I think, I am not thinking any thing.. Just passing time..so I remember a story..it is like this..

" A person works hard in his childhood to reach a good position in society( both fame and money).. And when he became old..he was not having satisfaction..He was wondering why? he is having money and everything..but still why he is not happy??.. He did an introspection..and he remembered the days of his studies where he was working hard..having a target that he want to be in good position and be happy..so that time when ever he gets good marks and got good job..he was very happy.. so he realizes the reason behind his unhappiness is no aim or target to achieve.. "

So, after reading this story, I thought "Am I in the same position??" why am I not having aim..if I have, why am I not working hard..

1 comment:

Rupesh Mehta said...

Its true that person feels unhappy if (s)he has no aim. Life leads no where if you are goal-less.