Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lucky- Continued.........
by looking at Lucky I remember the story that I read (rather say crammed) in my 10th Std.. Where the author talks about a just born baby...

A baby with clean mind and away from 6 enemies..also called Arishadwarga..
(1) Personal desire, lust or any passion (Kama);
(2) Hatred or malice (Krodha);
(3) Avarice or cupidity (Lobha);
(4) Ignorance (Moha);
(5) Pride or arrogance (Mada);
(6) Jealousy, envy (Matcharya);

So, we just be away from all sorrows when we starts looking at babies and so forget all our problems..

A baby who talk himself and smiles himself.. (may be..who knows he might be talking to God)..this I clearly found from lucky..in my home she used to look at 2 God Photos and starts laughing herself and tries to talk..:)

Don't remember remaining lesson.. :( will post it once it clicks to me.. :)

4 comments:

Rupesh Mehta said...

Good! so u remember stories read in 10th class.

Pallavi Palleti said...

I remember even few things that happened before I go school..:) but tht ones don't come when actually I need it..:)

Me said...

wow! I liked your post :) Seriously, a child is away from all these vices and if we can keep all these things at bay after growing up it would be like our biggest achievements.
And rupesh kuch apne blog mein bhi likho ...bus 2 posts hai abhi tak :P

Pallavi Palleti said...

I strongly agree with you Ms Eliza..:) But It is very difficult to achieve..and so the person is called saint if he achieves..