Thursday, February 09, 2006

Kruti (AKA Lucky):

As the work is not much and I am not interested in doing something..So thought of writing blog on Lucky (After getting an idea from Ms Elizee :) )
Lucky born on August 1st..My sweet lucky I can't stay without seeing her atleast once in 2 weeks. She started picking things in her hand (so beware of her if u hav long hair.. ;) )

Heard that cool lucky started moving slowly and also started eating apple and banana..:) I am verymuch excited to see her. my sweet lucky never cried for any other reasons other than hungry and sleepy.. I sometimes feel my sis is too lucky to have such a nice baby gal..:) and so they are able to watch 3 movies in theatre till now..:) (now, u might hav understood why they kept her nick name as lucky.. ;) )

Kruti , the name was proposed by me.. finally they had to accept it as they didn't find any other name..;)

Will update with more details once I come back after seeing her..:)

No comments: