Friday, February 17, 2006

Random Questions:

Why do people have jealous?? What are the reasons why people don't want to accept the mistakes they have done??
Is it good to accept the mistakes??
What is good and bad?? How to find the thin line that differs good from bad..

Wrote this blog on friday..and left it in the middle..and thought of writing answers..but not finding answers yet.. ;) in other way, What ever answers that I thought of writing..I forgot all of them..and also I don't hav time now to remember and write back.. and also may be the answers I thought of writing may not be correct at all..oh.. got one more question in my random questions.. it is

WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG.. :D :D :D

ne way..I'll take some time now in working and finishing my leftover things.. :)

No comments: