Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today I read a news in news paper regarding Shiv Sena ppl burnt valentines day greeting cards..So I juist remembered a story which I read in news paper last year almost at the same time....

A girl who was studying in a college gets a perfumed gift on a valentines day..So she wonder who might hav sent this.. So, she opens the gift and sees a greeting card and a letter inside it..
The script is of the dearest one she knows since her childhood.. And letter contains something like this..

My Dear Riya(I don't remember name, so kept this.. :P),
You might have get upset after receiving this letter from your mom.. But I am sending this gift to you on valentines day inorder to make you happy..B'coz you might felt bad, as ur frnds might be getting gifts on valentines day.. This way of feeling bad is common in your age.. But I don't want my sweet daughter to get upset..and now you can show this to your friends saying that you also got a gift today..Don't be haste in taking decisions especially in selecting your life partner.. I hope u'll take a right decision...
Always loving you,
your mother..

PS: Actually the story was very good.. But I don't remember much exactly except a mother sending a gift and also the way she writes to her daughter as a friend rather as a mother..and the way she express her love to her and at the same time her care towards her daughter to make her to not to go in bad path at any circumstances (Generally, parents should be very careful at the teen-age of their children where the life of child gets determined..at that age, generally children gets attracted to friends..it is parent's responsibility to make their children to get good friends..and also they should be like friends rather like rulers.. I am tellign this, because I have seen some ppl who behave like rulers towards their children..
But I am lucky to get a very good parents..

1 comment:

Me said...

Yeah brining up children in the best possible way is indeed an herculean task. It is so easy for them to fall astray and get influenced by wrong elements. I sometimes shudder to think how would parentage be for me. And then I realize that my parents have made so many sacrifices to ensure my good upbringing. I thank God and thank them. We are indeed lucky.