Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Random thoughts

Many times, I started writing a blog to burst my anger or sadness because of the mistakes that some other people do. But, later I think, what will I get by scolding the person. Then, I will think about all the advantages or goodness that happened to me because of that incident. And, I started writing about that incident. It is true. What will one get by scolding a person. Rather if you praise a person who helped you. You will feel happy. Your mind don't think negatively. And other person, whom you praised will feel happy and it makes a good impression on you. :) What not. Be Happy and Think positive. :)

2 comments:

Vinod Chandran said...

Well u can start my praising me! ;)
On a serious note, its a good stand. I know what it means to vent out your frustration on someone, and then thinking "Well, what did I achieve?"

Me said...

yeah you are right! sometimes anger and frustations (esp those related to autowallas and maids) are best when forgotten!