Friday, November 10, 2006

I like it

there is a lot of hardwork that is behind www.like.com. People were doing night outs to finish the work soon. Some people started working in US timings. Some started working in both timings. :)
Just after my joining, Riya launched Riya 1.0. Then, I can see people happiness in their faces. That is showing something like "We did it". My manager asked me "How are you feeling". I said "I wish I would have joined Riya 1 year back". He said "Don't worry. It is still a beginning. Lot to go.". Now, the time came. Riya launched Riya2.0. I felt happy. We were very happy. After the launch, we took a little break in reading articles on Riya. And now continuing our work.

2 comments:

Me said...

congratulations!! your blog title is very apt 'i like it' :)

Anonymous said...

Hey.. congrats on the launch!