Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Simple yet powerful

Life is short :
Person learns from own experience and also other's experience. Learning everything from our own life is not possible since Life is short. :)

You have only one life:
Just one life that every one has. But people couldn't make it to the fullest that they can enjoy by thinking about what other people think.. Once in my B.Tech, me and my brother went for a movie. There we saw a child of 5 to 7 yrs dancing like no one is seeing him. He was living in his own world. Then my brother said how cool the life of a child is. He don't bother about any one. :)
I made fun of my brother by asking him that you want to dance like him. ;) that was a joke. But seriously, why can't we live our own life in the way that we want as long as we are not hurting any one. Why do we care about society much as long as we are not doing anything which is anti-social?? :)

Is this Pallavi, who is talking like this!!!?? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pallavi, that you are thinking this.

Rupesh Mehta said...

Good thinking!!!