Monday, April 03, 2006

If every good dream comes true :)

Back from home with lots of enthu...
Read one thing in a paper. where he describes a village like a city like bangalore. I forgot everything which ever is there.. But remembered one thing which impressed me. There the author says that "at 11:55 PM , a farmer wakes up and checks his electric connection to his farm field thru internet and came to know that it is his turn to switch the motor for filling water and switches it on and then goes to sleep again..:) "
How cool the stuff something like above helps farmers in making their things simple. And also when I was a child, I used to think why people migrate from villages to towns and towns to cities. It is just because there are lots of facilities available which help their children to perceive good career. let it be either in sports or academic what ever they would like to.. Then I used to think, why don't we, the citizens provide such facilities available every where. So, people don't migrate from their work places and also it improves the quality in education every where. Teachers in government schools regularly go to schools and teach their children and so we can see our India as developed country..

If the quality of education is best then why will we be having corruption and polluted politics..etc..etc..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Really nice thought, I liked you idea, I wish your/our dream come true sooooooooooooon

I was reading you blog found this post is nice.