Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Funny Thing

Today I tried of going by bus ( Don't want to get mood off in the early mornings by auto waalas..:) ).. So, I got into a bus where it is going to majestic.. And I thought it'll go on the way where my office is.. :D but it took a left turn just after where I got in and was going in a different direction!!!!.. Then I realized that it is not going to the place where I have to get down.. Then I got down at some bus stop and saw other bus going to shivaji nagar and again my stupid mind thought that it is going on the way where my office is.. Again got in.. :) and got down at next bus stop. This time fortunately it is near to my office but the other side which I didn't see before. Some how I found the way and reached safely. But I don't know why I didn't get angry or mood off for all stupid things that I did.. More over I felt happy for having such a visit to bangalore streets which I didn't see before in the early morning with less crowd on roads and even bus.. I liked the whole environment and was passing time by just watching outside thru the window.
Wish bangalore is like the way that I saw (Pollution free and less crowded) even after 9AM..

1 comment:

Nishit said...

That's called positive attitude :)