Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lucky- Our cute little warden of our home

Our cute lucky used to see both my brother and I going together to office and then coming home together. Some times, if one of us gets late and other reaches early, my sweet lucky asks where is other person just after one of us enter into the home. One day, it happened that I got late and my brother had to leave early, she didn't let my brother saying "Pinni also come with you. Don't go".

Today, I was getting ready to catch office shuttle and as usual I was in hurry during last moments. She was playing something and asked me to help for that. I said "Sorry dear. I am getting late to office". The next question she asked me is "Breakfast?". I said "No Dear. I will have it in office". Then she asks "How about Mama(my brother)?". Her question is whether even my brother also takes breakfast at office or what?.
I always tell my sister that we should start a PG for girls and your daughter is a perfect fit for managing it. :)

Moral of the story:
You forget all your sorrows when you speak to a child for a while. Even if you are mood off, you will be alright after looking at them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You might have narrated more better.
"Some times, if one of us gets late and other reaches early, my sweet lucky asks where is other person just after one of us enter into the home" -- True translation of native language.

Emotions are missing [:)]. Anyways, it's just my comment.

Srinivas

Pallavi Palleti said...

Yup. I totally agree on this.