Monday, January 07, 2008

As per Eliza's order/request :)

It is been long time that I didn't write anything on my blog. So, I thought I should write something to just confirm that I am still alive. :)
Reasons for not writing might be:
1. I am too busy in some other works (preparing a video on my niece, too busy writing so many status updates :) )
2. I am lazy.
3. I was far from internet for a while.
4. Didn't get good topic or interesting topic to write.
5. Routine life made me bore to write same routine stuff.
6. I forgot my intention of starting this blog.

So, just to be back in form. I thought, I will write about "Taare Zameen Par" that every one giving good rating. But I still didn't watch this movie.

I thought I will write about the recent cricket match between Australia and India. I know that it is bad game played by Australian team and the umpires. But then I remember the quote "jo jeeta wahi sikhandar". But isn't it the approach to win the game should be given higher priority? Every one knows that umpires showed favor to Australia and Australian team were very much desperate to have the world record and so went thru all possible (wrong) ways to win the game. If a person found guilty in doping in Olympics, the award will be taken out from the person.So, won't that be applied here and nullify their win?

1 comment:

Me said...

now thatz like a good girl :-)
welcome back!