Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Poor Customer Satisfaction with Reliance Service

I heard that no service take more than one day to activate outgoing calls. So, I called up Reliance customer care and asked them how long it takes to activate my outgoing calls. They said "with in 72hrs". I don't understand which is true "5 days, previously told by the person" or "3 days, the one that other person informed".

I don't know who is wrong here. The customer or the service provider.
I strongly feel, it is service provider's mistake to not to inform customer clearly. Simply by sending a message, I didn't understand what all that is and by the time, I am about to submit documents, they blocked outgoing calls.
In this, I like Airtel Broadband service. They treat customers well. Any problem with the connection will be solved as soon as possible.

Another surprising thing is, the cell wasn't on my name and I told them that it is not on my name, so do they need any relevant documents from the concerned person saying he is fine to change it on my name. They said "nothing. You write your name. That's it". I was wondering, then any one can steal cell and get it on their name. No issues at all. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Moral? :) Your blogs remind childhood "Chandamama" stories, where at the end of every story you see moral ('neethi') !!

srinivas

Pallavi Palleti said...

:) This blog was written in very frustated mood and was continuation of previous one. So there is no moral. :)