Monday, March 05, 2007

Bad Incident :( I am half mobile

"Dear customer, We haven't received your application form. Please submit your form immediately to avoid barring of services."

I got this message again and again and didn't understand what does that mean. Finally, one fine day, I got a call saying I need to submit an address proof for changed address. I said "it takes some time to me". Finally, one fine day, they blocked my outgoing calls. Neither I can make a call (even customer care call) nor a message.
I went to their office to submit all relevant documents. I forgot to take a xerox of my address proof and id-proof (My mistake here). They don't have a xerox machine and asked me to go to some other place for that. I have to cross two traffic signals for that. I said, " I can't go there". (I am afraid of crossing roads and try to avoid that). Finally, he sent his boy there to bring a copy of it. And, he gave good (/bad) news so calmly that it takes 5 working days to activate my cell.

Moral of the story: Never ignore even a single message from your customer care. It means a lot. :(

1 comment:

Me said...

Half mobile is real funny :))