Monday, March 12, 2007

At the end, it doesn't matter

We people think everything is permanant and we some how believe in that. And when time passes, you actually see the reality.

Tributes to my relative:
I remember one of my relative who was very good. We named him as WaterMelon uncle when we were small. Because, he used to bring water melon to our home when ever he come. Irrespective of what ever time it is, when he is passing my home, he used to stop at our home and talk to us and then go. He worked hard to grow up his children and passed away recently. When my father met him last time, he was afraid of his health and was asking my father how he can afford his son studies. My father assured him to not to worry. Me and my brother also assured my father that we can afford money for his studies. When we visit his home last time, Uncle wasn't there at his home and Aunt and his daughter were there. That time, she told us that these days uncle is worrying a lot about his health. That time, we never knew that he will be leaving us soon and thought he is taking tension unnecessarily.

We don't know what happens at what time. But, we still think, everything is permanant and live in that world. We know everything, but we won't be able to control over what ever we know.
I fought with some people in my schooling and didn't like some people company. Now, I found it silly when I look back that why I thought about them somuch when they are not at all important in my life.
Sometimes, It is better to ignore few things. It will be always good to talk about good factors of some one rather bad and be good always. But, it is not an easy job. But, I think, one can do by practice.

No comments: