Saturday, June 17, 2006

Failure Story [comic]

Hmm..Today, Finally, I thought I should prepare something and take it to office. so, I decided to prepare Lemon Rice (Thinking that it is the easier and faster one to prepare). Ok. Everything is set. But, Anshu brought some vegetables and told me that I can use that. She cut them very nicely in the night itself. So, I decided to prepare some sabji with that. So, I started doing it. And anshu told me that I can use Micro oven to prepare it fast. Initially, I thought I will prepare it on stove itself but later I switched to micro-oven as it was taking long time.
So, I used a plastic vessel in which she used to keep the things in micro-wave to keep the vegetables. and switched on "Auto crisp". Thinking that it is the one that I should press.
After sometime, I opened oven and saw that plastic got expanded because of heat.!!. :) and ofcourse, you should not think about the status of sabji. :)

Moral of the story: Never put plastic vessel in auto crisp mode. :)

2 comments:

Me said...

rotfl =)) I thot you prepared dinner yesterday :P

Pallavi Palleti said...

This happened on saturday. But y'day I prepared dinner very well. :)