Friday, January 08, 2010

Insane People

While watching TV, I came across this news (http://www.dailychilli.com/news/1721-two-ministers-watch-as-cop-bleeds-to-death) where two ministers watch while cop dies.
I am not pressing at ministers but the whole group of people standing there and watching his death. Crows cry when other fellow crow is hurt. How can we being human beings watch other person dying?. The ugliest reasons they give are "We were waiting for Ambulance", "We thought the minister's convoy is attacked. So, we were thinking whether the attacked people still there and might attack if we reach near to the person". All I can say, they are insane. I don't treat them as human beings. Would you do the same thing if your family member is in that position?

Poor police office, who got double promotions for doing bravery tasks. He was part of "Operation Veerappan". Even, if he is not, he deserves help from the people around. And the way people were pouring drinking water over him, it looked like he is untouchable and they can't touch him. I felt sad and I couldn't do anything. :-(

No comments: