Monday, December 21, 2009

Plugin for reading telugu news paper in mozilla firefox in linux

With changes in my cab routes and so change in my daily scheduled walk to catch cab, I was getting backpain (I rush in the last minute to catch the cab, so you can imagine how fast I need to walk) due to the heavy weight on my back on the name of "Laptop". So, I decided to configure my desktop for everything that I would need laptop for. Only thing that left was to read telugu news paper (yeah. I am addicted to "Eenadu" since my childhood when I was in 2nd or 3rd Std). So, I came across this plug in which would install the dynamic fonts needed for these news papers. Reference: http://www.adminbytes.com/2008/08/reading-malayalam-newspapers-using.html

4 comments:

tnsatish said...

Why do you need to install a plugin to read eenadu? You just need to copy the eenadu font to .fonts directory. I have been reading eenadu in Linux by using firefox for the last 4 years.

Pallavi Palleti said...

Yes. The plug in does the same. It downloads the fonts needed for reading any Indian language news paper.

admin said...

Socialweb

Home

Free Softwers Download with Fullversion keys said...

Don't Need any plugins Just Click here for your online news paper Eenadu

Thanks for share...........