Friday, September 21, 2007

CMU professor gives his last lesson on life

Found it from here.
Will update more on this soon:
Few words that touched me are:
1. Wait long enough to find good in people:
wait long enough, people will surprise and impress you.. if u r pissed off and get angry, it means u didn't give enough time.
2. When you’re screwing up and nobody’s saying anything to you anymore, that means they’ve given up on you.
3. (If I got correctly)Let give freedom to children to write on their room walls which improves their creativity. Don't worry about resale value.

There are no words coming out of my mouth after listening his talk and reading the blog, except some sad feeling that how much we are loosing in our life.

1 comment:

Me said...

Thanks for sharing it. It's a must read for everyone. I also felt choked after reading the article. I cant help but adore his attitude towars life. I also loved his line which was something like this - "You cannot change the cards that you get but you can control the way you play"