Thursday, July 05, 2007

vote for Tajmahal- Is it authentic?

These days, I am getting many forwarded mails, saying "Vote for taj" thru this site(http://www.new7wonders.com , http://votefortaj.com/ etc) or SMS to this number to include our TajMahal in new seven wonders. Some how, I didn't wish to do. I don't know the exact reason but I am not interested to do. May be, I was thinking that it is not authentic. May be, the way they are saying (Here is the chance you can do something for your dear nation) didn't give any impression that it is authentic. One feeling I had is, there are many other issues on which we can fight (poverty, casteism). But, I had a small doubt some where, whether I am lazy to do so that I am giving all these reasons for not voting. But, seems, I am not. Here is one link that I got which says that it is all marketing strategy that these people came up with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what will you do if you get mails 'vote for kalam as president'? There is no big difference between the two.

srinivas

Pallavi Palleti said...

I did the same. I didn't vote for that too. For couple of reasons:
1. Kalaam want to quit and want to take up teaching.
2. There is not much power for a president and so helpless even he want to avoid corruption and all.