Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Best Match that I have ever seen

Recently, every one at home (including my mom) addicted to watching Tennis sports (Thanks to my brother who constantly watch this and made others to get addicted to it). We watched French open and also Wimbledon. I was fan of Federer though I didn't watch much of his matches but thru what ever I read in news. During French Open, I came across Raftal Nadal and found him as a good competitor. But, I didn't find the final of French open that interesting compared to Wimbledon. May be for couple of reasons.

Wimbledon final was the best match. Here, I was expecting Nadal to compete with Federer in the final and then Federer should win as Nadal had already won in French open. But, the final wasn't that easy as the way I was expecting. After the match, I impressed so much at the way Nadal is playing, that I became fan of him too. I felt happy that Federer won but at the same time, I felt bad that Nadal lost. He was covering his court pretty well. At one point, he fell down while hitting the ball but he quickly stood and ran to the other end in seconds. It is simply amazing to watch.

2 comments:

RK said...

I watched the game too. It was a really good match in quite a while.

RK said...

US Open has started. I am looking forward to a few more great matches :-)

Timing is a bit screwed up though, we'll have to get up early in the morning to watch.