Friday, July 12, 2013

Amey's Caring Incidents

Yesterday, while going to my neighbor's house, I skid in the balcony due to the moisture formed due to rain. My neighbors and my hubby, in-laws and my cute little kid came to the rescue. Though, it wasn't major, I don't want to get up for some time as I want the pain to settle down. Amey came and looked at me and started crying thinking something happened to me. :) For him, I had to get up quickly to soothen him.

Afterwards, I was feeding him food and then in the middle, I just lied near him to control my pain. After a while, I got up and was feeding him again. When, I got up, Amey moved his hands on my head signalling me to lie down  and then started massaging my head by moving his little fingers under my hair :)

Such a pleasant experience only kids can give. :) Loved the moment.

It's not the first time. I heard that once my mom-in-law was having some pain in her legs and was crying due to it. The maid came to help her and pressing her legs. Amey saw that and he felt that maid is doing something and started hitting maid. Mom had to control her pain and had to explain Amey that maid is in turn helping her. Then, Amey started pressing my mother-in-law's legs. :)

3 comments:

Naum Franpos said...

I have Internet Australia and I will help them through sharing.

Me said...

What a darling! Lots of love and hugs to him.

Vip Shops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.