Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Books and Opensource softwares

there are lot of things to write and I always think, I should write this in blog and forget.
Few quick updates. probably I will detail later when I get time

1. For the first time in my life, I finished two novels in consecutive months (people can finish in a day), but this is the biggest achievement for me as I always used to love short stories and novels were boring to me. I have read 1. one night at call centre 2. Forrest Gump

Currently reading one Telugu book on Swami Vivekananda.

2. Started learning "R". It is very interesting. though I am still learning A,B,C,D of it. Will update more once I get. :)

2 comments:

Me said...

R really ? I am also using that in my course on Statistical Analysis. It is a useful tool I think for statistics.

Pallavi Palleti said...

Yes dear. I just started using it. Now, I know whom should I contact ;)