Monday, July 28, 2008

LLR Questions

I attended LLR Test this weekend.
Below are some of the questions. There are more tricky questions, but I don't remember them.

1. What is the first property a person looses when he consumed alcohol
a. Anticipation b.Patience c. Judgement

My Answer was: a
2. What is the thing that you take extra care when you are taking right turn

a. Parked vehicle b.Vehicle coming in opposite direction c.

My answer was: b

3. When there is a signal of "Overtaking prohibited". Is that info
a. a Notice b. caution c. compelled

My answer was: c

4."You can take U turn as long as you are not obstructing users from other side road"
Is this statement
a. True b. False c. 50:50

My answer was: b
5. is sign like this ---->Hosur
^
| Bangalore
<-------- Mysore

a. Advance destination designation b. Destination designation c. Direction Designation

My answer was: c

6. If there is a sign like "Right turn prohibited". Then sign like "U turn prohibited" is implicit?
a. True b. False c.

My answer was: a

7. Find odd man out in below list
a. Median b. Round about c. Cross roads
b. didn't know what median is
8.If yellow light is flashing, you will slow down and
a. stop b. yield traffic c.


9.When the vehicle infront of you gave a signal to you to over take. then, what will you do.

a. accelerate and increase speed and over take the vehicle and turn left
b. slow down
c.

my answer is: a


NOTE: Needless to say that I failed the exam. :)

11 comments:

JayaprakashReddy.P said...

how could you remember all those questions?

Me said...

lol! I got IDL today but I am so bad at driving :-(.

prakash7 said...

hai thanks..

Varun kk said...

your blg was a great consolation for me !i too failed my llr test day before.i can give you one q i got -
what is the minimum distance you should park when near an educational institution
1.15,2.25m ,3.30m

sundar said...

www.chdtransport.gov.in/WriteReadData/Events/Qbank.pdf you can search this web site same questions are asked in this site decause i went an drote exam by reading from this site i passed the exam

Unknown said...

this might help you www.indiandrivingschools.com

Rajesh said...

Wonderful..I'm going to write the LLR exam soon.. thanks, I'm hoping that these posts help.

Unknown said...

hey..I cleared the LLR test in the first attempt thanks to the websites that you all had prescribed..it helped me a lot THANK YOU...

Anonymous said...

Hey guys

my name is suhail

i am going to attend my LLR test in the coming week so can any one of you please help me in letting me know , what type of questions will be asked exactly.

sudheer said...

hi guys


my name is sudheer
every question in exam will come from 827 questions database only
you can download it from www.aptransport.com

sudheer said...

hi