Wednesday, October 24, 2007

worse politics

When I went to my home town this time, I heard that there were orders came from the government saying that the homes which are on the road have to demolish part of theirs in the plan of expanding roads and it was also said that if the owners of the home/shops demolish then the amount of destruction or loss of property is less than the amount or loss if the government do. Initially, I thought, it is the mistake of the owners who occupied the public property. But I heard that it was not the case but no one has argued over it.

At the same time, politicians have filled their pockets very well with the money from big people who bribed them for not demolishing their buildings. So, all those poor fellows who couldn't give enough money had to demolish their buildings and rich people left happily. How sad it is. Why such kind of differences. Who will bring this issue to the top authority. Media/News Paper?
No. I doubt it. As, I can see a lot of news channels or papers are biased to one or other political party. Every politician or a celebrity started their own channel/paper and started broadcasting about any news favor to them.

Other news that made me feel sad was using cast ism as a weapon in politics to grow faster. Few examples that gave in paper were Morarji Desai and Chiranjeevi.

For all the above information, I don't know whether it is true or not. These are just my thoughts and felt as the reasons for India not growing fast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"But I heard that it was not the case but no one has argued over it"

-- Have you argued/filed any thing regarding this??. I think your house is not under the umbrella of that road expansion.

People argue for petty things, will be silent for important things. It would be good if you could do some thing. I hope you can do since it is your home town.

"Other news that made me feel sad was using cast ism as a weapon in politics to grow faster"

-- Don't you ever feel that you came from some X community. Seriously.

"People curse bad people when they are alive but consider them as good and show sympathy when they die."

Forget about relationships and feelings. People are not even taking care of their own health. But they will recognize how valuable our health condition is?. This will effect very badly in the next coming generations.

Srinivas

Pallavi Palleti said...

Nop. We haven't filed anything as we don't have any property near that place.

Regarding caste, a healthy feeling is always fine. I never feel great/sad that I came from this community nor showed partiality. I hope so.