Sunday, August 20, 2006

For a change

I decided to spend today a little bit different rather routine. Something worth, something useful. So, I went to temple in the morning (around 11 :) ). Everybody asked me "Is there any special today?". And my sister asks me "Today is Sunday. So, you went to church? :))".
In the afternoon, I tried to learn scooty. Nice experience. First, I should say thanks to my teacher (and owner of Scooty) who is teaching me. :)
In the beginning, she told me what is what. And then she told me to sit and start accelerator. I started accelerating it continuously without stopping it. That is the first time that I afraid as it is going so fast and she is telling me to stop accelerating it, but I was not knowing what to do. :) Finally, some how, she made it to stop. Later it went on so smoothly. :)
More to do and update.

1 comment:

Rupesh Mehta said...

Goood! So you have started learning Scooty. Be aware of B'lore traffic.